Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yarn Bowls for Vogue Knitting Live NYC!

I was contacted by the organizers of  Vogue Knitting LIVE! towards the end of last year asking whether I would loan them 5 of my yarn bowls for the show's "Yarn Tasting" event.

Here are the yarn bowls I made and sent to NYC for this weekend's event.


Though sometimes, like life and in the kiln, you win some and you lose some. Below is a beautiful yarn bowl that split right the middle.


Looks like the event is bringing me the advertising I was hoping for. I've already sold several yarn bowls and I've got more cooling in the kiln. Plan to take pictures and post them on Etsy tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to see, thanks allot of share this picture.
    jewelry new york

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, it had been demonstrated that by blending alpaca fiber with wool , we obtain a yarn of a higher quality. mattvarp 12/9 oblekt

    ReplyDelete